Friday 29 June 2018

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP BONUS EPISODE 3



Hey everyone, TheeDrewGamer here. It's been a while since I've posted here, but I want to try get back into using my blog. 

I'm here, bringing you episode 3 of my Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep bonus episodes!

With finishing the main story of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, there are so many things left to do. In these episodes, I will be show casing various parts. As their are three characters, I won't be showing everything with all three. In this episode I focus again on Aqua, and complete a few of her side quests within the arena and outside of it.
Any donations would be hugely appreciated, you can donate to:
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, to keep up with my latest videos!
Follow me on my social medias, to keep up to date with news about the channel and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment